COURSE DESCRIPTION: Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) is a web service that makes it easier to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the AWS Cloud. It provides cost-efficient, resizable capacity for an industry-standard relational database and manages common database administration tasks. This course provides comprehensive instruction regarding management of this set of powerful database tools.
- Learn about AWS RDS relational database service
- Learn how to deploy a private RDS database in a custom AWS VPC
- Learn how to set up an RDS database in high availability mode
- Learn how to set up an RDS database in a multi-AZ deployment mode
- Learn how to set up an optimal backup and recovery strategy for your AWS RDS database
AVERAGE STUDY TIME: 5-7 HOURS
Completion of this course delivers a 4PRO+ CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY and includes a BADGE/SEAL for the Certificate of AWS Master Class: Databases In The Cloud With AWS RDS Proficiency (4CAWSCP) course which has been reviewed and approved by the 4ProPlus Educational and Technical Advisory Boards.