LIVE ONLINE EVENT DATE - TUESDAY JULY 25, 2023 - Noon Central Time
This Professional Certificate of Participative Leadership Healthcare (CPLHP) webinar workshop introduces and instructs managers and others in the healthcare continuum to integrate this efficient and effective management model. The program is designed to include staff in critical decision processes and works exceptionally well in medical environments because it is based on the proven benefit of employee time investment and accompanying reward within the hierarchical management constructs of healthcare.
* Outline elements of proactive listening for managers
* Describe the goals of shared organizational design
* Discuss the ideas inherent in engaged employee productivity
* Interpret the components of communal optimism
* Execute a leadership action plan based on the participative model
WORKSHOP INSTRUCTOR: Dr. Kim Maryniak
Dr. Maryniak has over 33 years of nursing experience in critical care, professional practice, education, and nursing operations. She has nursing and leadership experience with medical/surgical practice, behavioral health, pediatrics, progressive care, adult and neonatal intensive care.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5