• Define Health IT for medical environments
• Identify software/hardware and review EHR implementation
• Explain HIPAA and Data Privacy Basics
• Describe Cybersecurity and Data Protection
• Define HealthIT Terminology and Acronyms
AVERAGE STUDY TIME: 2-4 hours
AUDIENCE: This proficiency level program is intended as a workforce development course of study for students in Healthcare IT educational programs, HealthIT professionals and others addressing medical site tech support administration.
ACCREDITATION: This course is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Click relevant CE button below for credit information.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML