This self paced course and instructional step-by-step training module helps the learner to achieve the Healthcare Security Risk Assessment Proficiency (CHSRAP) certificate. Become proficient in the steps required to create and deliver a healthcare site HIPAA and security risk assessment (RA) utilizing the free ONC Security Risk Assessment Tool. Course content includes reviewing the rationale and requirements associated with each step of the risk assessment process with hands-on steps for executing the basic SRA report.
At the completion of this course - you will have achieved the skills necessary to execute risk assessments for your own site ongoing or for clients in need of assistance with their critical security requirements.
* Explain why the risk assessment requirement is important
* Describe the intent behind the risk assessment process
* Outline the requirements for the risk assessment
* Review the risk assessment report elements
* List steps required to create the security risk assessment report
* Execute a practice SRA report for your test site (most recent HHS tool guidance)
AVERAGE STUDY AND PRACTICE TIME: 4-5 hours
AUDIENCE: This Credential is intended for: CMIOs, CIOs, CTOs, Technology Professionals, Medical Office Managers, Practice Managers, Health IT Professionals, Nurse Managers, Physician/Providers, Office Managers and others.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
ACCREDITATION: This course is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PA's, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Click relevant CE button below for credit information.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5