This Certificate of Participative Leadership in Nursing Proficiency (CPLNP) course covers the Participative Management Model for Leadership training. Participative Management is a model designed to include staff in critical decision processes. It works exceptionally well in medical environments because it is based on the proven benefit of employee time investment and accompanying reward within the hierarchical management constructs of healthcare.
* Outline elements of proactive listening for managers
* Describe the goals of shared organizational design
* Discuss the ideas inherent in engaged employee productivity
* Interpret the components of communal optimism
* Execute a leadership action plan based on the participative model
* Discuss the importance of leadership in nursing
* Compare Leading vs managing in nursing
* Outline Nurse leadership strategies and meaningful change as a nurse leader
* Review future of leadership in nursing
AVERAGE STUDY TIME: 3-4 Hours
AUDIENCE: This program is intended as a professional development course of study for providers, nurse managers, students in healthcare programs and others addressing medical site administration.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
ACCREDITATION: This course is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Click relevant CE button below for credit information.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5