The Certificate of Population Health Proficiency (CPOPP) Certificate provides an introduction to Population Health and POP Health Management as it is addressed in the current Health IT landscape. This course describes Population Health Management for success in current healthcare organizations. It describes the principals of PHM. Its potential to improve care while reducing cost, government and private incentives for adoption, risk stratification, data analytics and more.
* Describe 'What is Population Health?'
* Discuss the ‘Triple Aim’ Initiative and Population Health
* Understand the Population Health Management Model
* Compare Directions in the Population Health Evolution
* Discuss Population Health Programs
* Understand Stratification in Analysis
* Describe Population Health and Telehealth
AVERAGE STUDY TIME: 1 hour
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
ACCREDITATION: This course is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Click relevant CE button below for credit information.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5