The CPMHP program provides comprehensive training covering the implementation of a successful Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Learners will understand certification, optimal incentive payments and cost structures, including recommendations for best patient and provider satisfaction.
* Describe the Goals of the PCMH Model
* Understand The History of PCMH Development
* Explain Positive Outcomes of PCMH Models
* Discuss how PCMH Models are Successful?
* Interpret Beginning the Transformation to a PCMH
* Explain the PCMH Recognition Process
AVERAGE STUDY TIME: 2-4 hours
AUDIENCE: This program is intended as a professional development course of study for providers, practice managers, consultants, medical staff, students in healthcare programs, HealthIT pro's and others addressing medical site administration.
ACCREDITATION: This course is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Click relevant CE button below for credit information
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5