BECOME A CERTIFIED HEALTH IT LEADERSHIP PROFESSIONAL (CHITLP)
Health Information Technology (HeathIT/HIT) leadership training can open new doors for information technology professionals. IT specialists who upgrade their existing skills can take advantage of emerging roles in and around the healthcare industry to secure more advanced career opportunities. IT contractors can expand their client lists into this uniquely lucrative vertical by learning more to earn more. By completing the CHITLP learning path, learners received 5 professional certifications and 6 proficiency level certificates with accompanying seals, immediately bolstering their CV/Resume with a raft of impressive credentials as well as the cumulative CHITLP Management Level Certification.
5 PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
- HIPAA Privacy and Security (CHSP)
- PCI-DSS Payment Card Security (CPICP)
- Healthcare Site Cybersecurity (CHCSP)
- Healthcare Data Analytics (CHCDP)
- Electronic Health Record/EHR Management (CEMP)
6 PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATES
- HealthIT Skills and Terminology (CHITP)
- Mobile Health/mHealth Basics (CMHBP)
- Artificial Intelligence/AI in Healthcare (CHAIP)
- Telehealth/Telestroke Support Skills (CHTHP)
- HIPAA Risk Assessment (CHSRAP)
- Healthcare Systems Disaster Recovery (CHDRP)
The 4MedPlus Career Path Program provides students with a full year of online student dashboard access to all certificate and certification courses assigned to the role. In addition, the live-chat and messaging features in the Student Dashboard provide access to our staff of professional instructors for guidance and assistance during the entire learning life cycle. These courses individually sell for $2340.
ACCREDITATIONS AND APPROVALS: This course is fully approved and accredited for continuing education toward NCPD/CME/ANCC credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs, CPHIMs managers. Upon completion of all courses, 15 hours of combined credit is available from each approval organization.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5